Take your quality management to the next level
When it comes to quality management, the top priority is to focus on customer requirements. The aim here is to improve the processes in your company so that delivery times are always met, for example, or that products and services themselves have no inherent defects. With an appropriate quality management system, you can then plan, organise, implement and monitor the resources and processes in your company in an efficient and targeted manner. Over the long term, this allows you to
- strengthen customer retention by means of reliable, timely service provision,
- increase customer satisfaction by offering high-quality products and services at affordable prices,
- reduce your costs by means of optimised processes and less waste as a result of defects,
- boost employee satisfaction in your company by means of training and investing in your employees as well as improved working conditions within your processes, and
- improve your company’s corporate image as your professionalism becomes a competitive advantage.
Prerequisites for successful quality management
At the end of the day, the overall aim is to offer your customers a product or service – in exactly the right quantity, at exactly the right time, at the right level of quality and as inexpensively as possible. Achieving all this requires an integrated strategy within your company. A good quality management system (QMS) observes international standards and the following seven principles:
- Customer orientation
- Well-qualified employees
- Optimised processes
- Decision-making based on relevant KPIs
- Good stakeholder management
With Soltany Training & Consulting at your side, you can be assured of the successful implementation of a targeted QMS with long-term reliability.